Thursday, August 22, 2013

a few next projects that would take place in the upcoming weeks….

After talking with my gorgeous wife and her desires to have a few furniture requests, something that I can tackle and try to build.
for the 1st project, I have been thinking to make a mix of  these 2 post from Ana White ( http://ana-white.com/)

Sheryl would like to have 2 things that I can “easily” build, a coat hanger and a shoe storage. So…, I ended up mixing them in my head after seeing pictures of the end products. 




and stained in a espresso color.

For the 2nd project, a storage bench that I can place in the kitchen.  Something similar to this post from Mimi at Blue Roof Cabin.




I am planning on making this bench a little bit different, since I am planning to make it separated on the corner, so the table leg would fit in the event that we need to move the table against the wall. Our table is rectangular with square metal legs. 
I’ve not decided on the color yet, since this project is still on my head…

Any input or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment